Visit the Official WinCatherine Website

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CATHERINE'S FALL MARATHON ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

People have been asking me for quite some time now if Catherine will be running a fall marathon and if so, where will she run. I can now officially announce that she will participate in the Yokohama Marathon on Sunday November 15, 2009.  Catherine has a great following in Japan, has always been successful and she enjoys running there.  She will be running against her friend and competitor Constantina Dita who took the gold medal to Catherine's silver in last year's Beijing Olympics. I only wish my budget would allow me to be there to watch but I will have to find a way to view online. If I find a link, I will certainly post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!